<dfn id="xlvbz"><listing id="xlvbz"><menuitem id="xlvbz"></menuitem></listing></dfn>

<form id="xlvbz"><nobr id="xlvbz"><meter id="xlvbz"></meter></nobr></form>

Lolita Lempicka Mon Petit
          New Fragrances

by Sanja Peki?
          10/20/20 11:06:44 ( 26 comments )

Lolita Lempicka Mon Petit

Lolita Lempicka Mon Petit is a fresh, floral, slightly sweet and musky fragrance made for mothers and children. The perfume is made to suit the sensitive skin of babies; it is vegan, free of alcohol, sun filters, stabilizers, and colorants. It also does not contain essential oils and natural extracts that can cause allergies or have the potential to be toxic.

The top notes of Mon Petit, a creation of perfumer Maïa Lernout, include a sweet marshmallow accord as well as the signature note of the brand — anise seed or licorice. Orange blossom, linden flower, and freesia form the heart of the fragrance, composed on a delicate base of white musk and candied almonds.

Lolita Lempicka Mon Petit

Top: marshmallow, anise seed
          Heart: orange blossom, linden blossom, freesia
          Base: white musk, dragees

The bottle is also a reference to childhood; it is round, delicate, and lacquered in a soft and milky white, and decorated with a natural organic cotton ribbon.

Lolita Lempicka Mon Petit is available from mid-November 2020 in an 80 ml bottle, also available in a variant that comes with a blanket / toy in the shape of a bunny made of organic cotton.

Author

Sanja Peki?

Sanja Peki? Editor, Writer & Translator

Sanja Pekic is a Fragrantica editor from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. She has joined the team in 2008 to update and maintain encyclopedia information, as well as work on perfume news. Sanja is passionate about fashion and martial arts.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

News Comments

Write your comment
          giakerr
          Cara

giakerr

I’m really swooning over these notes. I am a big fan of Lolita Lempicka, and almond is my favorite note so I’m hoping the dragees is prominent. However, I have a feeling that this will be very watered down and fleeting if this brand’s recent releases are any indication of quality (I haven’t tried the most recent LL rerelease, to be fair). I’m tempering my expectations, but eagerly waiting to try this!
          Cerise Noire

Cerise Noire 10/24/20 07:02

Very cute. Super interested in getting this. Very likely will. But I also desperately want Lolita Lempicka to return to its previous darker roots like Illusiones Noires and Minuit Collections. Another thing that always starts up when these "baby" perfumes come out is people problematizing the idea, I see it already here and in the comment section of the perfume. Like always, adults will primarily buy this for themselves. Also, if anyone puts it on a baby or its blanket, it will survive...I promise. Both the blanket and the baby. I don't know how realistic the idea of parents overspraying anything all over newborn babies and dousing them in "chemicals" is. Not happening. Everything's quite literally fine.
          nostalgicnose
          Agent Provocateur Maitresse

nostalgicnose 10/23/20 00:35

I want a baby now....To go with my new bb fragrance! ?? LL is always a classic.
          thangr250
          Warm Black

thangr250 10/23/20 00:31

knitted bunny so cute !!
          Endymion
          Trussardi Inside for men

Endymion 10/22/20 12:55

Well, the actual bottle SHOULD look like that cute little knit bunny! The head should be the cap. I would be adorable. But now, the bottle is just plain and boring, unimaginative.
          Barbamama
          Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Sparkling

Barbamama 10/21/20 23:10

The sense of smell is so important when it comes to bonding between a newborn and the mother. And it’s not really healthy for very small children to be exposed to too many chemicals. I would not wear this with my baby and never put perfume on a child younger than 2 years old. Except for that, it seems like a nice and pleasant scent
          Rastaman
          Antaeus

Rastaman 10/21/20 15:01

I seriously hope nobody will spray this on a newborn baby.
          SaturnSmiled
          Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum

SaturnSmiled 10/21/20 07:12

The idea of a perfume to wear whilst holding your baby is a really endearing concept to me. The notes for this look heavenly. Such adorable packaging!
          Ostrea

Ostrea 10/21/20 07:00

I'm an old school LL lover so I'm not sure this is for me. However, I'd purchase in a flash as a gift for either of my daughters should they ever make me a grandmother!
          candyfluff
          Libertine

candyfluff 10/20/20 21:36

I am only a baby????????
          latafan
          H&M Sparks Will Fly

latafan 10/20/20 20:45

love the concept. definitely trying!
          krukmary
          Reckless

krukmary 10/20/20 18:46

Pretty sure I'm getting this... ??
          FrkFors

FrkFors 10/20/20 17:48

Alright, I love the simplistic organic look of it. I have absolutely no clue how it's going to smell based off of the notes or how it's going to last, but I'm very curious...
          Violetgoblin

Violetgoblin 10/20/20 16:47

I don't care. I'm getting this. I was immediately drawn by the name (my favorite perfume is AG Petite Chérie) and the notes and beautiful bottle are screaming my name.
          Lozzie

Lozzie 10/20/20 15:41

This is awesome. Great to have an alcohol free option.
          Babieluv
          Roses Vanille

Babieluv 10/20/20 14:33

Waaant!
          swoon
          Les Exclusifs de Chanel Cuir de Russie 1924

swoon 10/20/20 14:16

Stop! Lolita Lempicka! This is too cute!
          I literally just got Lolitaland, now I want this too!
          Iggy Igz

Iggy Igz 10/20/20 13:35

Very cute! Want!
          chimidoro
          Aura Mugler

chimidoro 10/20/20 13:05

Absolutely do not wanna be appealed to by a recent/new Lempicka release.

Too late.
          Color me conned.

And it comes with that cute little amigurumi bunny?
          I neeeeeed this!

I'm the mother of a cat, does that count?
          Rose du soir
          Moringa

Rose du soir 10/20/20 12:06

A dragée fragrance ? Looks nice for Summer ! I also like the bottle, it looks like little dragée bags offered at weddings. So cute !
          Also : as a French reviewer, I see nothing cringy about these names. "Mon Petit" means "my little". I find it adorable.
          jungirl

Sooo cute!
          smellagent
          La Petite Robe Noire Intense

smellagent 10/20/20 11:19

I kind of want it.

Write your comment: Lolita Lempicka Mon Petit

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

New Reviews
          Article Comments
          Guess Bella Vita by juniemoon
          Popular brands and perfumes
          Jump to the top

Fragrantica in your language:
          | Deutsch | Espa?ol | Fran?ais | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικ? | 漢語 | Nederlands | Srpski | Roman? | ??????? | Укра?нська | Монгол | ????? | Luxois Watches | Beauty Almanac |

Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page.

Copyrights ? 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy.
          Fragrantica? Inc, San Diego, CA United States