<dfn id="xlvbz"><listing id="xlvbz"><menuitem id="xlvbz"></menuitem></listing></dfn>

<form id="xlvbz"><nobr id="xlvbz"><meter id="xlvbz"></meter></nobr></form>

Anthony Hopkins Presents His Fragrance: AH Eau de Parfum
          New Fragrances

anthony hopkins ah eau de parfum

The famous Welsh actor, composer, director, and film producer ANTHONY HOPKINS presents his first perfume; a unisex creation named after his initials AH Eau de Parfum. Beside the fragrance, the offer on his website also includes home fragrances: three candles and scent diffusers created to enrich our senses. The home collection includes the fragrances: Sandalwood, Gardenia Tuberose, and Amber Noir. This uniquely personal brand is inspired by Anthony Hopkins' art, music, and the magic of cinema.

“This is a timeless, elegant collection; scents have a memory, it’s the illusionary dreamlike quality of life that has inspired me,” says Anthony Hopkins. “It’s an incredible opportunity to connect with an audience in an entirely different way, creating a symbiotic relationship between fragrance and art allows me to paint a scent.”

anthony hopkins ah eau de parfum

It's all an illusion, A DREAM.

"AH Eau de Parfum is a timeless, elegant fragrance for men and women.
          This mystical alchemy of sublime Bergamot and the ethereal note of Orange Blossom are illuminated by hypnotic Musk to create scent magic. Awaken your soul and unleash what’s hidden inside your heart," explains the brand the AH web page.

anthony hopkins ah eau de parfum

ANTHONY HOPKINS AH EAU DE PARFUM

Edition 2020

Top notes: bergamot, orange, pink pepper, ginger
          Middle notes: rose, orange blossom, jasmine

Base notes: musk, patchouli, honey

anthony hopkins ah eau de parfum

The fragrance arrives in an elegant black flacon, labeled with a gold colored plate showing the name and key notes of the perfume.

"Anthony Hopkins partners with No Kid Hungry, a national campaign dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America. As COVID-19 continues to affect our children, every purchase can provide up to 50 meals to kids in need through No Kid Hungry." - Statement from the official website.

The pre-orders of the new fragrance AH EAU DE PARFUM are expected to ship on October 23, 2020. The fragrance is available as a 100ml Eau de Parfum priced at  US$75 thought the official website anthonyhopkins.com.

Author

Sandra Rai?evi? Petrovi?

Sandra Rai?evi? Petrovi? Executive Editor, Writer and Designer

Sandrina started her work on Fragrantica from the very beginning of the site. She has strongly participated in building the content as a perfume connoisseur and writer and has been responsible for the majority of the articles and encyclopedia records at Fragrantica, while nurturing communication with the brands. She tasted the beauty of investigative journalism and found herself in the reports and coverage of the prestigious perfume fairs, exhibitions, and events. She adores sunny and blissful perfumes that represent her inner spirit. Sandrina works as an Executive Editor of Fragrantica. She was born and based in Belgrade, Serbia.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

News Comments

Write your comment
          pammbw
          Spiritueuse Double Vanille

pammbw 11/02/20 20:35

Does it smell like fava beans?
          Konga5000
          Fleurs d'Oranger

Konga5000 10/28/20 15:48

I'd love to see the Kardashians get involved with this somehow . It's been a few months since they produced anything.
          corkscrewcurly
          Elixir des Merveilles

corkscrewcurly 10/28/20 01:03

Good on Anthony Hopkins, supporting a charity to feed children.

The notes sound lovely - I wish it could be shipped to the UK.
          Jomoves

Jomoves 10/26/20 17:52

Look, it's getting a bit ridiculous just how many celebs are jumping on the fragrance bandwagon. The one thing I do like about this is that there is a definite statement about how the sale of the fragrance assists No Kid Hungry instead of the usual feelgood/charity bullshit with no details or parameters. This is from the website:

"*$1 can provide up to 10 meals. Meal equivalency varies during COVID-19 relief. Learn more at NoKidHungry.org/OneDollar. Anthony Hopkins will donate $5 to No Kid Hungry for each AH collection product sold through October 14, 2021, with a minimum commitment of $50,000."
          aqua_de_la_vita
          L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme

aqua_de_la_vita 10/25/20 21:46

As soon I seen Anthony Hopkins tide with a purfume, I thought omg not another money grab. It's a good thing I continued to read the rest. Well if it takes a famous Englishman, well known actor who's prompting and supporting Covid-19/ childhood hungry in America....definitely. For that price, if you're not crazy about the purfume, at least you know it's not lining the pockets of mega multi million dollar companies profiting off a famous actors name. Go for it and support those in need. You know what...It could of been one of us in need!
          Melian

Melian 10/25/20 09:25

I would try it. Sounds really classy. Hannibal in his peacetime. :)
          Rav Pahud

Rav Pahud 10/24/20 04:32

I LOVE HANNIBAL MOVIE... I remembered his custom-made fragrance in this movie includes fleece, ambergris something? wow that's surreal...
          chimidoro
          Cinéma

chimidoro 10/24/20 02:47

So much admiration for Anthony Hopkins!
          "Magic" is to the day one of my absolute favorite films.
          Scent sounds like it could be very nice too.
          The charitable cause is also commendable!
          scottpiper
          Tuscan Leather

scottpiper 10/23/20 21:59

Rumour has it that this wears fantastically well while dining on a census taker’s liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.
          LoreleiBluebird
          Messe de Minuit

LoreleiBluebird 10/23/20 19:34

Too bad he didn't choose to remember his origins when divvying up charitable donations. Plenty of UK kids going hungry right now. Remember where you got that title, Anthony.
          Ede97005
          Rouge 540

Ede97005 10/23/20 12:23

1) Maybe it's because I have lived on the West Coast for a while now, but AH is known as an acting teacher and artist. The only shock to me is that he did not come out with a perfume & candle collection earlier.
          2) Guys- the elegance of the bottle and amount for the price is VERY intriguing! This calls to me for a Christmas gift- a promise for 2021.
          Kathryn J.
          Mauboussin

Kathryn J. 10/23/20 00:19

He’s an elegant, multi-talented guy. Why not a fragrance? I love all the notes and the price is not over-the-top. This interests me, actually. And knowing that the money goes to a worthy cause adds an extra incentive. Good for him!
          parkemuth
          Green Irish Tweed

parkemuth 10/22/20 22:32

Actually, there is a fragrance based on Hannibal: But Not Today Filippo Sorcinelli for women and men
          "Inspired by Ridley Scott’s film, Hannibal, shot mostly in Florence, it is synaesthetically [sic] focused on the moment in which Hannibal Lecter addresses a question to Clarice: “Would you say to me: Stop, if you love me stop?""
          I quite like Sorcinelli's Lavs and Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino il Volto, but have not tried this one
          blurryface24

blurryface24 10/22/20 17:41

Love the man. Can’t wait to try it, got myself a sample. ??
          Mak-7

Mak-7 10/22/20 17:40

@antitheist
          You can as well contact Gwyneth Peltrow and bathe in the smell of her.....latest creation ;)
          Hard time you giving AH is unwarranted.
          antitheist

antitheist 10/22/20 17:08

I must say I never would have expected to read that Anthony Hopkins had released a fragrance, and perhaps I'm one of the few people that didn't immediately think of Hannibal Lecter. I think more of Meet Joe Black and the Mask of Zorro, or even as Odin in Thor.

I am WAY beyond irritated that anthonyhopkins.com is a US site that cannot/will not ship the fragrance to the UK. If they don't do something to provide purchasing options for people that don't live in the US Anthony Hopkins knows where he can stick his fragrance bottle.

I think I'm going to contact Hugh Laurie, I think he should release a fragrance next. With UK availability.
          myricle
          L’Extase

myricle 10/22/20 16:38

Oh, come on, no one else thought of Hannibal L. and his urbane tastes in the context of this launch? I would guess AH himself would get a chuckle out of the connection. (And, yes, I know he hates being typecast in that role. But still... !)

*smacks head* Oops, sorry I missed your comment, RkrChk. Now we just need to work L'Air du Temps into this, somehow.
          RkrChk
          Shewolf

RkrChk 10/22/20 14:52

Very nice, indeed...

I've always loved Anthony Hopkins' performances...His diction is impeccable...I'm curious about the notes in this beautifully presented fragrance...And the No Kid Hungry addition? What a winner!

I wonder if this fragrance can be worn while enjoying some fava beans and a nice chianti...?
          Chazas
          1888

Chazas 10/22/20 14:29

@istvan.buda.779 These Violent Delights...
          istvan.buda.779
          Touch for Men

istvan.buda.779 10/22/20 13:04

He should name his next creation as ..Dolores
          chickenpotpie
          L'Eau Ambree

chickenpotpie 10/22/20 12:15

I'm here for this! this is a launch I will want to get my nose on!!
          Vicky90
          Mimosa Indigo

Vicky90 10/22/20 12:00

If you had asked me what celebrities I'd expected to launch their own fragrance, Anthony Hopkins wouldn't have come to mind, lol. The art inside the box is impressive! The packaging is beautiful.
          fragrance2016
          Mon Guerlain Eau de Toilette

fragrance2016 10/22/20 11:52

Piqued my interest! ---Sucker for a good black glass bottle(Robert Piguet, anyone!).

My interest was piqued with the artistry involved, after reading an article that was accompanied with him playing piano and talking about him drawing and painting during quarantine.

I like that this is an unique, above average celebrity release and brand.
          He is after all, quite a dynamic actor. I believe he has a psychological movie coming out this year, dealing with Dementia and it looks spectacular.
          (Updated: It's call 'The Father' and his co-star is none other than Olivia Coleman. Come On!)

I also like how the notes are listed in the name plaque.

PS: ...and that price!, is right. I've been a tangent this week about some pricing from these out of the wood 'niche brand'.
          Albiretu
          Into the Night

Albiretu 10/22/20 11:30

This sounds very interesting! The bottle is gorgeous. I’m tempted!
          myricle
          L’Extase

myricle 10/22/20 11:18

I can see Hannibal Lecter enjoying some of these.

Write your comment: Anthony Hopkins Presents His Fragrance: AH Eau de Parfum

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

by kikiena01
          New Reviews
          Article Comments
          Popular brands and perfumes
          Jump to the top

Fragrantica in your language:
          | Deutsch | Espa?ol | Fran?ais | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικ? | 漢語 | Nederlands | Srpski | Roman? | ??????? | Укра?нська | Монгол | ????? | Luxois Watches | Beauty Almanac |

Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page.

Copyrights ? 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy.
          Fragrantica? Inc, San Diego, CA United States